Rosary School was dedicated to the Holy Rosary and was solemnly opened and blessed on 8th August 1908.
While the Dominican Sisters began our school, over time more and more lay teachers were employed. In 1984 the school appointed its first lay Principal. Sadly, today the Dominican Sisters no longer have a physical presences in our school but spiritually they have left us with a school ethos based on the Dominican traditions.
Today, our school caters for just over 400 children across 16 classes. 87% of our students come from a Catholic background. While 98% of our students were born in Australia culturally we come from 25 different nationalities.
Over time our school has faced many major building projects resulting in a school with modern classrooms, administration and extra-curricular areas that are first rate.