Education at St Dominic’s is based on a deep respect for the unique qualities and gifts of your child.
In a school for girls from Reception to Year 12 we cater for approximately six hundred and thirty-five students and this moderate size gives us great advantages in the recognition of individual needs and the ability to nurture confidence and excellence.
Our school community shares a commitment to the following values and goals:
- The Gospel of Jesus. The development of the person finds its fulfilment in Jesus Christ and the values of the Gospel.
- The integration of the beliefs and traditions of the Catholic Faith into daily life.
- The value of each person in the community and the importance of promoting each person’s selfesteem in a secure and loving environment.
- The education of girls in an environment fully supportive of their learning needs and aspirations.
- The value of inner discipline in the development of character and in the achievement of individual excellence.
- A pride and engagement in the school’s Dominican traditions and approach to education.
- A recognition and appreciation of the school’s cultural diversity.