St Francis of Assisi Newton, South Australia was founded in 1965
- Located in Newton Road in the city suburb of Newton our school is easily accessible by car and public transport.
- We have a Playgroup on site, one morning a week for children 0-4 years who are not attending pre-school along with their parent/carer.
- We have an Early Learning Centre which helps provide the best foundation to learning and preparing for future schooling
- Extra-curricula sports programs including swimming, athletics, cross country, netball, soccer, football, cricket and volleyball.
- We hold an annual School Sports Day and are involved in many Inter-school sporting carnivals.
- We currently run annual school camps from Year 4 starting with an overnight stay at the School.
- To increase in feelings of belonging our students all have buddy classes.
- We have a strong connection with our local parish and community, St Francis of Assisi Church.
(The donations amount includes money raised since 2015).