At St Monica’s Parish School we embrace the Josephite tradition of love, understanding and acceptance of others.
In the spirit of the Josephite Tradition our mission is to ensure:
- Christ is at the heart of our Community which supports the Catholic faith
- Each person is valued and respected as an individual
- All cultures and beliefs are recognised
- We strive to provide quality education and care that meets the needs of each member in our community
- We provide a safe, positive, inclusive learning environment
- We work in collaboration with the wider community to provide challenging and relevant learning experiences
- There is a spirit of friendship and support between the various groups that form our community
- We reach out to the less fortunate in our community
- Professionalism is evident in all facets of school life.
Fundraising for Catholic Charities:
St Monica's held their Annual Fair to raise money for Catholic Charities on Thursday 28th September. The afternoon was spent with stalls run by classes and children having the opportunity to participate in different activities or purchase food and drink items.
Some of the stalls included: Second Hand Toys & Books, Popcorn, Smiley Face Biscuits, Pencil Critters, Soccer Challenge etc.
See pictures below!