St Dominic's Priory College
Education at St Dominic’s is based on a deep respect for the unique qualities and gifts of your child.
In a school for girls from Reception to Year 12 we cater for approximately six hundred and eighty students and this moderate size gives us great advantages in the recognition of individual needs and the ability to nurture confidence and excellence.
Our school community shares a commitment to the following values and goals:
- The Gospel of Jesus. The development of the person finds its fulfilment in Jesus Christ and the values of the Gospel.
- The integration of the beliefs and traditions of the Catholic Faith into daily life.
- The value of each person in the community and the importance of promoting each person’s selfesteem in a secure and loving environment.
- The education of girls in an environment fully supportive of their learning needs and aspirations.
- The value of inner discipline in the development of character and in the achievement of individual excellence.
- A pride and engagement in the school’s Dominican traditions and approach to education.
- A recognition and appreciation of the school’s cultural diversity.
(Donations amount includes money raised since 2015).