With your help Catholic Charities can continue to provide fundraising support for the six agencies listed above, by helping to provide opportunities for:
- Empowering men and women dealing with complex issues such as homelessness, domestic violence, mental illness and substance abuse
- Reaching out to members of our community who may be lonely or isolated and welcome them into the vibrant Aboriginal Catholic Ministry
- Providing dedicated teachers at Our Lady of La Vang and St Patrick's Special schools
- Helping members of the Catholic Deaf Community to learn and understand about God and their own Faith
- Providing accommodation and respite care for adults and young people with intellectual disabilities
You can see the latest Newsletter here.